0100 Conference Berlin 2018 is an exclusive Venture Capital event that brings together industry leaders in Growth and Corporate Venture Capital. The 0100 Conference Berlin is scheduled to take place on September 19th, 2018 at the Maritim Hotel Berlin.
Some of the confirmed speakers at the event are listed as follows:
▪ Itxaso del Palacio, Partner @ M12 I Microsoft’s Venture Fund
▪ François Auque, General Partner @ Airbus Ventures
▪ Karen Stafford, Regional Director @ Intel Capital
▪ Jon Koplin, Director @ Cisco Investments
▪ Yann Kandelman, Head of Investment @ Orange Digital Ventures
▪ Martin S. Hauge, Chairman of the board @ Frog Capital
▪ Michiel Kotting, General Partner @ Northzone
▪ Imran Akram, Managing Partner @ AXA Venture Partners
▪ Christian Nagel, Partner & Co-Founder @ Earlybird
▪ Nenad Marovac, Managing Partner and CEO @ DN Capital
▪ Dr. Tanja Emmerling, Senior Investment Manager @ High-Tech Gründerfonds
▪ Cédric Köhler, Managing Partner @ Creathor Ventures
▪ Simon Schmincke, Partner @ Creandum
Registered attendees have access to the attendee list to allow them to plan effectively for the meetings. There will also be a VIP dinner strictly for speakers and sponsors one night before the event, offering a great opportunity for networking in an informal atmosphere.
Tech.eu subscribers receive a special Last Minute Summer Discount off registration for the event (from €1.199 to €899) using code: BE18TECH.