Tech.eu readers get 25% discount with the code ‘TECHEU25’
Smart Kitchen Summit Europe is the leading event and community focused on the future of food, cooking and the kitchen. Started in North America, SKS is a global event series that brings together powerhouse line-ups of startups, leaders and innovators across food, tech, design, commerce, appliances and housewares.
SKS EU will explore the impact that technology has on the entire food ecosystem: from where and how food is grown to the global problem of food waste to making cooking good food at home easier and more accessible and using data to hack personal nutrition.
The first-ever European smart kitchen and food tech event will bring together leaders from some of Europe’s biggest food brands, appliance manufacturers and some of the most innovative startups across the food and cooking marketplace.
SKS EU will explore a cross-section of themes including:
• The digitization of the senses and the evolution towards hyper-personalized food and nutrition
• Increased transparency across the food system using technologies such as blockchain
• The Internet of Food and the move to corral data and intelligence from the things we eat
• AI, machine learning and how it’s transforming the methods and tools we use to cook and prepare food
• The reinvention of the kitchen as a living and activity space within the home