TNW Conference is a 2-day technology festival that brings together international technology executives, top-tier investors and promising startups for two days of business, knowledge sharing and the best time you’ve ever had
Over the past 11 editions TNW Conference has grown from a 200-person event to one of the leading technology events, bringing together 15,000 attendees a day, including entrepreneurs, developers, marketing managers, CEOs and policymakers, and 3,500 companies from all over the world. And this year TNW is going to redefine the conference experience all over again.
Tagline: Not your average tech event.
– Nir Eyal, Author of ‘Hooked: How to build habit-forming products’
– Ryan Hoover, Founder of Product Hunt
– Mark Randall, VP of Creativity, Adobe
– Aaron Edwards, Product Strategy, The Outline
– Linda Kozlowski, COO, Etsy
– Skip Potter, CTO, Nike
– Mike Quigley, CMO, Niantic (Pokemon Go)
– Hardwell, DJ & Producer