What are the European key trends in the eHealth sector? How profitable is it for investments? These and other issues will be revealed in the capital of Estonia on May 14 at the event dedicated to new technologies in healthcare – M-Health Congress Tallinn.
The conference will involve leading European eHealth experts. Speakers include:
• Sophia Schlette: Health Policy Director at the Federal Association of Dermatologists in Germany. Her presentation will be dedicated to hospital care: will it be required in the near future?
• Artur Kuczmowski: Senior Partner at Thompson&Stein. He will tell the audience how beneficial healthcare is for investments.
• Mohammed Tayeb: Investor, Co-founder at Medicalchain. He will share demography statistics, examining trends and forecasts for elderly social groups.
• Vladimirs Remi: Founder and CEO at SORQ financial consultancy firm. He will be a participant of the discussion on eHealth legal framework.
• Knut Mager: Head of Global Data Privacy at Novartis International AG. He will take part in the discussion about eHealth legal framework.
Other conference topics are the following:
• integration and trends of eHealth;
• digital health screening: advantages and pitfalls;
• blockchain in healthcare;
• digital health.
Moreover, guests will be able to attend the exhibition area. It will bring together medical startups and well-established eHealth companies. They will present health gadgets and software as well as show various services.
Investors will be able to find a promising startup, while young specialists will be able to obtain funds and valuable tips on business growth. The atmosphere will encourage the establishment of business relations because each exhibitor is a potential partner.,