Please take into account that many events are being postponed or canceled in light of the global coronavirus outbreak.
You can find an up-to-date list of major events that have been affected here.
In 2020 The Big Score is an online investor & corporate innovation sourcing event that will help you boost your deal flow on 1-2-3 December.
The Big Score is a venture capital & corporate sourcing event featuring two parts:
– December 1: Super prospects presenting their corporate tech challenges to impactful, B2B startups & scale-ups.
– December 2 & 3: VC nominated startups & scale-ups pitching their solutions to ‘deep pocket’ investors & corporate sourcing profiles.
DAY 1 (Dec 1): Corporate challenges score startup solutions
The Big Score welcomes 35 ‘super prospect’ multinationals in our studios. We will broadcast in real-time their most pressing challenges and quests for tech solutions worth a contract. These video sessions are open for all relevant B2B tech startups & scale-ups and peer corporates (other CIOs/CTOs/purchasers). Triggered by the challenges or visible profiles, all participants can preschedule a dozen of one-on-one video meetings to discuss collaborations.
DAY 2 & 3 (Dec 2 & 3): Startups score funding & sales
The Big Scores welcomes exclusively 50 VC nominated, best in class startups & scale-ups:
– On day 2: we stream the pitches of 25 Belgian early stage startups.
– On day 3: we stream the pitches of 25 rocket growth BENELUX scale-ups.
The Big Score has an impressive track record of welcoming ‘deep pocket’ VCs and a rock solid reputation in boosting deals between high growth scale-ups, investors & corporates sourcing profiles. VC nominated startups & scale-ups will pitch live from our studios towards +200 international investors & corporates. Access is exclusive for VCs, corporate ‘buyers’ and 50 selected startups. After the pitches (in the afternoon), The Big Score allows two days of prescheduling one-on-one video meetings and easily browsable startup content and other relevant information.
The Big Score boosts deals in:
– Sales & Marketing
– Finance, Insurance & Security
– Supply Chain, Mobility & Transport
– Manufacturing & Industry
– HR, Health & Education
– Infrastructure, Construction & Sustainabilityg