The Tech.eu podcast is a show in which I (Robin Wauters) discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene, and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
– The Draper Esprit-Seedcamp deal(s)
– Mo’ money for funds: Sunstone, Brighteye Ventures and ING
– An interesting Skyscanner acquisition
– Big funding rounds for TransferWise, Monzo, GetYourGuide and others
– Amazon’s expansion in Europe (and Uber’s troubles)
– Europe’s plan to regulate ICOs
– We interviewed Malta-based, bootstrapped startup HotJar’s co-founder, Jonathan Vella
Featured image credit: StepanPopov / Shutterstock