The Tech.eu podcast is a show in which I (Robin Wauters) discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene, and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
– Spotify’s impending “non-IPO IPO”
– An interview with the founder and CEO of UK fintech startup Revolut
– Fintech funding for Atom Bank, Capitolis and solarisBank
– France threatens to fine Google and Apple for abusive commercial practices
– An interview with Sandis Kondrats, founder and CEO of Anatomy Next
– Microsoft is opening two cloud data centers in Germany
– Finland invests almost 850 million euros in Nokia
– Funding rounds for Moovit, UiPath, Made.com and Relayr
– A number of interesting acquisitions in European tech
Enjoy, subscribe, and tell all your friends!
Featured image credit: StepanPopov / Shutterstock