The tech.eu podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeleris a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
Madrid city authorities have revoked operating licenses of all three e-scooter companies working there — VOI, Lime, and Wind.
- Madrid authorities order Lime, Wind and Voi to halt e-scooter sharing in the Spanish city
- Madrid limits the number of scooters that can be rented on the streets of the city by 10,000
- Skip and Scoot are the only companies awarded scooter permits in SF
Artificial Intelligence: “Made in Europe.”
- Coordinated Plan on Artificial Intelligence
- Member states and Commission to work together to boost artificial intelligence “made in Europe”
- Europe left playing catch-up in artificial intelligence
Events coming up soon:
- Seedstars CEE Summit in Kyiv, Ukraine; December 14
- Hyperledger Global Forum in Basel, Switzerland; December 12–15
Did we miss something? Let us know by filling out the event submission form.
Our reading recommendations:
- “Four days trapped at sea with crypto’s nouveau riche” by Laurie Penny
- Diversity and inclusion in tech: the toolkit by Diversity VC and Atomico; Project Include.