tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 The Copyright Directive isn't dead, unfortunately
🎧 Interview with Claire Novorol, co-founder and chief medical officer at Ada Health
🎧 Autotech news: Cluno, brumbrum, Virtuo, and more
- Italian automotive retail startup brumbrum raises €20 million
- Munich-based digital car subscription startup Cluno raises €25 million in Series B funding
- Car rental startup Virtuo picks up €20M Series B
🎧 Event highlights:
- TechChill on February 21–22 in Riga, Latvia;
- Mobile Sunday on February 25 in Barcelona, Spain;
- SuperVenture on February 26–27 in Berlin, Germany.
If you are looking for more things to do, check out our events section. Have a suggestion to add? Let us know by filling out the form.
🎧 Reading recommendations:
- A deep dive into what has really changed in venture capital, by Mark Suster;
- Life without the tech giants, by Kashmir Hill;
- I tried to keep my unborn child secret from Facebook and Google, by James Temperton.
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments