tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 Spotify vs. Apple
- “Time to Play Fair” by Spotify
- “Addressing Spotify’s claims” by Apple
- “Apple responds to Spotify with words, but no real answers” by Owen Williams
🎧 Here comes the sun, or The recent investments into solar power
- Global Market Outlook for Solar Power
- Goldwind backs Oxford PV as part of £31m funding round
- The SoftBank Group invests $10 million in Exeger
- Former Tesla VP Spins Up New Energy Company To Accelerate Solar Plus Storage
🎧 Interview with Carlos Moedas, European Commissioner for Research, Science, and Innovation.
🎧 Events overview
- Startup Summit Europe on March 21–22 in Cluj, Romania
- FutureScope on March 28 in Dublin, Ireland
- Startup Safari Paris on March 20–23
🎧 Reading recommendations
- The Hottest Chat App for Teens Is … Google Docs
- To Get Big Faster, Younger Unicorns Start Buying Startups Sooner
- Europe’s silver bullet in global AI battle: Ethics