tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 Amazon's investment in Deliveroo
- Amazon leads $575 million investment round for Deliveroo
- MP Tom Watson wants UK competition authority to investigate Amazon’s Deliveroo stake
- Amazon under fire over $575m deal with Deliveroo
🎧 Healthtech companies offering home diagnosis
- A medical app uses your smartphone’s camera to carry out lab tests at home
- The Theranos scandal has not spooked med-tech investors
- Blood, spit and swabs: can you trust home medical-testing kits?
🎧 Interview: Sabina Wizander, Chief Commercial Officer of Kry
🎧 Event overview:
- DIGITAL|K in Sofia on May 30–31
- Hack Coworking Hackathon in London on June 14–16
If you are looking for more things to do, check out our events section. Have a suggestion to add? Let us know by filling out the form.
🎧 Reading recommendations:
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
ICYMI: Throughout May, tech.eu is focused on surfacing interesting stories, startups and people from the health/medtech industry, powered by Bayer G4A. With this program, the health industry giant aims to establish long-term partnerships with interesting digital health startups.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments