tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
Today's episode is kindly sponsored by the O'Reilly Velocity conference that's coming to Berlin on November 4th to 7th. The conference will focus on teaching new skills, approaches, and technologies for building and managing large-scale, cloud-native systems. Listeners of the tech.eu podcast can get 20 percent off of most passes to Velocity — use the code TECHEU20 during registration.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 The US may still introduce retaliatory fees after France approves the digital tax
- Macron says France and U.S. reached digital tax deal
- France touted a 'compromise' with the US on tech tax, but it's far from settled
- The world just moved closer to the biggest corporate tax overhaul in a century
🎧 Acast borrows €25 million from the European Investment Bank
- Juncker Plan: leading podcast company Acast lands EIB financing
- Quasi-equity: A new financial structure for a new challenge
🎧 Interview: Daniel Korski, co-founder and CEO of Public.io
🎧 Reading and listening recommendations
- How VCs cover Europe
- For foreign investors willing to back startups in France
- The Future Europe podcast
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments