tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
Today's episode is sponsored by the O'Reilly Software Architecture Conference, the ONLY conference that focuses exclusively on software architecture, and the evolution of that role. Don’t miss the chance to join the conference and learn the tools, techniques, and leadership skills both aspiring and veteran software architects need. Use the code TECHEU20 during registration to get a 20 percent discount on most passes.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Unbabel funding and the gig economy
- Lisbon-based translation startup Unbabel triples its funding with $60 million Series C
- How much can I expect to earn in Unbabel?
- Unbabel Review: OK for Occasional Work, but Not an Earner for Professional Translators
🎧 EU too dependent on outside technology, von der Leyen’s nominees get confirmed (or not)
- Europe Overly Dependent on Outside Technology, EU Memo Warns
- Von der Leyen on ‘European way of life’: We can’t let others ‘take away our language’
- Digital Brief: von der Leyen’s tech stance
- EP Hearings: strong performance by Mariya Gabriel
🎧 Interview: Carly Kind, director of the Ada Lovelace Institute
🎧 Reading recommendations
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments