tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Pitch raises $30 million as it’s gearing up towards a 2020 launch
- Pitch.io launches invite-only beta as it raises an extra $30 million
- Pitching Pitch after raising $50 million: Q&A with serial Berlin startup founder Christian Reber
🎧 Recent funding spike in Germany
- Glory takes over Barzahlen - Finleap joins Crosslend
- Flixbus founders invest in Berlin SaaS startup
- Berlin-based TIER claims title as fastest growing mobility company, announces $60 million Series B
🎧 Interview with Sacha Michaud, co-founder of Glovo
🎧 Reading recommendations
- Shingy, the Digital Prophet, reflects on his time at AOL and what’s next
- Oktoberfest ends with less beer drunk, but plenty of intoxicated e-scooter rides
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments