tech.eu Podcast hosted by Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
This episode of tech.eu Podcast is brought to you by Lark. If you are managing a remote team, you want to try this next-generation office suite. It’s got everything you need — chat, video conferencing, docs, calendar. You can enjoy smooth video calls for up to 100 participants with unlimited minutes and advanced screen sharing, collaborate on docs with your teammates even during video calls, enjoy 200GB of free cloud storage, and create chat groups for up to 5,000 people with unlimited searchable messages. Get started for free at larksuite.com/techeu.
Here are the notes and links for this week’s interviews.
🎙 Good and bad week for Amazon in Europe
- Amazon to close French warehouses until next week after court order
- Amazon's EU head of operations steps down amid virus crisis
- No end in sight yet for Amazon shutdown in France
- CMA provisionally clears Amazon’s investment in Deliveroo
- Amazon’s investment in Deliveroo provisionally approved by UK watchdog
🎙 Natalie Novick on the future of contact tracing apps and the issues of the PEPP-PT project
- Quantifying SARS-CoV-2 transmission suggests epidemic control with digital contact tracing
- European coronavirus app platform gains traction with governments
- Decentralized Protocol Removed From EU Contact Tracing Website Without Notice
- An Investigation Into PEPP-PT
- European coronavirus contact tracing app sparks uproar in the privacy community
- Coronavirus: An EU approach for efficient contact tracing apps
- Italy tests contact-tracing app to speed lockdown exit
- Europe's PEPP-PT COVID-19 contacts tracing standard push could be squaring up for a fight with Apple and Google