The Tech.eu Podcast is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
In today’s episode, listen to an interview with Sara Wallin, CEO at Chalmers Ventures, which is ranked as one of the best startup incubators in the world and one of the most active early-stage investment firms in Sweden.
Here are some things we’ve discussed:
- Why the mission of Chalmers Ventures may be the most important in Sweden
- The success of the Nordics in research commercialisation
- How to boost the entrepreneurial culture in academia
- From IP protection to startup offices on campus
- How do European universities catch up with US counterparts in terms of commercialisation?
We hope you enjoy(ed) the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at us @tech_eu.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments