The Tech.eu podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 Google’s new €50 million GDPR fine from the French data protection regulator
🎧 The latest on the European Commission’s Copyright Directive:
- Copyright negotiations hit a brick wall in Council
- The fight over Europe’s internet just got even messier
🎧 Hot January for Icelandic startups:
- Iceland Venture Studio debuts $5 million fund to help pioneering tech startups
- Authenteq raises $5 million
- Monerium raises $2 million
- Oculis Pharma raises $36 million
- Startup Iceland
- Pioneers Mobility in Munich; February 7th
- Manusec Europe in Munich; February 7th (offer code: Techeu25)
- “The Linux of social media”—How LiveJournal pioneered (then lost) blogging on Ars Technica
- Why are young people pretending to love work on New York Times