Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Even more money for e-scooters
- Mo’ money for Euro e-scooter startups as Dott picks up €30 million from EQT Ventures, Naspers Ventures and others
- Wind Mobility raises additional $50M and unveils new e-scooter hardware designed for rentals
- Uber rival Bolt has closed another tranche of funding at a $1B+ valuation
- Have the wheels come off the Paris electric scooter market?
- Electric scooters: not so eco-friendly after all?
- Electric scooters rollout off to a bumpy start in Germany
- Europe’s e-scooters — a map by Sifted
🎧 Atomico’s Angel Programme and the investment in Karamel
- Reminder: What is Atomico Angel Programme
- Sophia Bendz: “How I angel invest and what it means to me”
- Karamel is an app to find activities for your kids
🎧 Interview: Sara Usinger on building startup ecosystems (almost) from scratch
🎧 Is Podimo trying to paywall the free podcasts?