Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Pioneers Festival closes its doors
🎧 European Commission vs. Amazon
- Antitrust: Commission opens investigation into possible anti-competitive conduct of Amazon
- EU opens Amazon antitrust investigation
- Amazon amends seller terms worldwide after German antitrust action
🎧 Alternative meats and the future of Foodtech in Europe
- Meatless Farm breaks into booming US market with Whole Foods deal
- First cell-cultured meat burger maker raises $8.8 million
- DARING Foods eyes growth in plant-based food market as it seals first distribution deal
- Europe sticks a knife into vegan meat
🎧 Reading recommendations:
- Google and Facebook are sucking the brains out of Europe
- The inside story of Twitter’s new redesign
- How using component-based design helps us build faster
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Twitter’s major design overhaul