Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discuss this week.
🎧 Just Eat and Takeaway.com are about to merge
- Just Eat agrees to combine with Takeaway.com in £8.2 billion deal
- Takeaway and Just Eat to merge in $10B deal to take on Deliveroo and Uber Eats in Europe
- Amazon’s Deliveroo investment is halted for UK scrutiny
🎧 Interesting developments in Bulgaria’s national hacking incident
- An entire nation just got hacked
- ‘Wizard’ cybersecurity expert charged with record hack of Bulgarian tax agency
- Man accused of hacking Bulgaria’s tax agency is released and given lesser charges
🎧 Reading recommendations:
- Are Europe’s tech unicorns really ‘worth’ all those billions?
- How I got my early-stage startup acquired in 6 months