tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Vinted acquires Chicfy
🎧 Volocopter wants to bring air taxis to a “voloport” near you
- German air mobility pioneer Volocopter raises Series C with help from Micron Ventures
- Volocopter takes to Singapore sky, but can air taxis take off?
- Volocopter raises $55M led by Volvo owner Geely, sets 3-year timeline for its flying taxi service
- Volocopter reveals its first commercial aircraft, the VoloCity air taxi
🎧 Startupbootcamp + Nxchange = the future of the public listing?
- With IPO, Startupbootcamp becomes the world’s first publicly traded accelerator
- New gen stock exchange Nxchange receives MTF license from Dutch Ministry of Finance
- Think America’s IPO Market Looks Bad? Check Out Europe’s
🎧 Reading and listening recommendations