Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 What’s going on at UiPath
- UiPath fires hundreds of employees: is the RPA market facing a crisis?
- UiPath wants you to know its job cuts are strategic, despite the optics
- UiPath outspends rivals on upcoming tech event with $8 million Vegas bill [€]
- Founder update on UiPath by Daniel Dines
🎧 Who’s verifying your ID online?
- IDnow raises $40 million for its Identity Verification-as-a-Service cybersecurity platform
- Estonian startup Veriff starts verifying customers on Berlin public transport
- Estonian online authentication startup Veriff acquires BrowserID
- Munich’s IDnow aims to go global with its digital identification technology, despite legal hurdles
🎧 The OECD Unified Approach proposal
- OECD invites public input on the Secretariat Proposal for a “Unified Approach” under Pillar One
- Public consultation document [PDF]
- OECD proposes significant international tax changes that will impact multinationals
🎧 Podcast suggestions