The Tech.eu podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
Dutch and British authorities fined Uber for a total of 1.17 million US dollars for a data breach from 2016.
Insects: Food of the future.
- InnovaFeed raises €40 million
- The eating insects startups: Here is the list of “entopreneurs” around the world!
Events coming up soon:
- Seedstars CEE Summit in Kyiv; December 14
- CeBIT 2019 in Hannover; probably never
- App Promotion Summit in Berlin; December 6
Did we miss something? Let us know by filling out the event submission form.
Our reading recommendations:
- The maker movement strikes back: Pieter Levels and Maker Rank
- Not Optional: European CEOs of startups and scale-ups have signed an open letter to policymakers suggesting a series of changes in legislation to fix the part about employee ownership.