Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Loads of money going into battery tech
- This Swedish startup just raised $1bn to build a battery farm to rival Tesla’s “gigafactory”
- Volkswagen Will Invest €900 Million In Northvolt
- VW invests for 20% of Northvolt
- Northvolt secures $1 billion from VW, others for gigafactory; VW joint gigafactory also planned
🎧 Urban farming in Europe
- Berlin-based urban farming platform Infarm lands $100 million from Atomico
- Ocado sows $22 million ‘vertical farming’ seed to diversify
- Hungary plans €1 billion greenhouse city powered by renewable energy
- Farm labs that grow crops indoors race to transform future of food
- Scottish vertical farm tech start-up raises £5.4m in US funding
🎧 Event overview
🎧 Reading recommendations