Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
This episode of Tech.eu Podcast is brought to you by Lark. If you are managing a remote team, you want to try this next-generation office suite. It’s got everything you need — chat, video conferencing, docs, calendar. You can sign up for free and receive 200GB of cloud storage, calls for up to 100 participants, and chat groups of up to 5,000 people. Get started for free at larksuite.com/techeu.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the notes and links for this week’s interviews.
🎙 Toon Vanagt on why governmental bailouts are not the right way to go for the startup ecosystem
- Let’s not misuse #Covid19 to privatise the startup profits and socialise the scale-up losses
- Why Should We Save Start-ups?
- Robin Klein: Don’t bail out the startups
- Belgian start-up scene calls for ‘life support’ amid COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-hit UK startups cry out for help, as UK gov trails Europe in its response
- With this cry for help, Dutch investors are pressuring the cabinet to help startups