The Tech.eu Podcast is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
In today’s episode, listen to an interview with Ragnar Sass, co-founder of Pipedrive, a very active angel investor, and co-founder and CEO of Salto Network. The conversation with Robin Wauters took place in Lviv, at the IT Arena conference.
Here are some things we’ve discussed:
- Angel investor activity
- Startup co-growing centres
- An ode to the startup ecosystem in Ukraine
- The next emerging underdog from CEE
- Challenges for Estonia
- Startup valuations are going nuts
- What makes a startup pitch work