The Tech.eu Podcast is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
In today’s episode, listen to an interview with Paddy Cosgrave, CEO and co-founder of Web Summit. Europe’s largest tech conference of this year begins today — and we sat down with the man who’s running the show to discuss the latest and learn about what to expect.
Here are some things we’ve discussed:
- What to expect from this year’s Web Summit?
- Whistleblowing, climate tech, NFT, and crypto
- Are there too many VCs?
- How an event company becomes a software company
- “Crazy” branding decisions outside Europe
- 100,000 people at next year’s Web Summit