On this episode they discuss:
- Google Ventures’ announcement to discontinue its European fund
- What we should expect for European IPOs now that companies like Deezer and HelloFresh postponed their listings
- A new European fund is born : Berlin-based Paua Ventures
- Hassle.com’s Alex Depledge talks about freeing up domestic market and changing parental leave policy
- And Roxanne and Neil share some of their favourite European made gadgets in time for holiday shopping!
Featured image credit: Shutterstock/Evgheni Lachi