Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick, Andrii Degeler, and (sometimes) Robin Wauters is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region. This time, we got together at TechChill 2019 to sit in the middle of the conference floor and talk about the latest news.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 Multi-modal transportation apps are taking off
- Lithuania’s Trafi announces a seamless multimodal mobility app in partnership with BVG in Berlin
- Whim, the all-in-one mobility app for ridesharing, public transit and rentals is coming to the US
- Citymapper announces subscription service for multiple transportation methods
🎧 The UK goes gangster on Facebook
- Facebook needs regulation as Zuckerberg ‘fails’ – UK MPs
- Disinformation and ‘fake news’: Final Report
🎧 NordicNinja is a new Japanese-backed fund that will invest in European startups
🎧 “Once hailed as unhackable, blockchains are now getting hacked”
Image credit: Viktorija Graudiņa