Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 The UK wants to tackle “online harms”
- Websites to be fined over ‘online harms’ under new proposals
- Online Harms White Paper
- Internet crackdown raises fears for free speech in Britain
🎧 The rise of the doctor on demand
- To face Doctolib, Qare raises €20 million
- Babylon looks for $400m of fresh funding (may be paywalled)
- An App to Book Doctors Appointments Is Now Worth $1.1 Billion
🎧 Interview with Jessica Butcher, co-founder of Tick
🎧 Event overview
- EU-Startups Summit on May 2–3 in Barcelona, Spain
- Seeds and Chips on May 6–9 in Milan, Italy
- Infoshare on May 8–9 in Gdansk, Poland
- The Next Web conference on May 9–10 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Pioneers’19 on May 9–10 in Vienna, Austria
- VivaTech on May 16–18 in Paris, France
- Latitude59 on May 16–17 in Tallinn, Estonia
🎧 Listening recommendation: How Spotify Saved the Music Industry (But Not Necessarily Musicians)
🎧 Bonus tweet:
Rolling into Monday like.. pic.twitter.com/wQiywOw8ke
— Natalie Novick (@nnovick) April 14, 2019