The Tech.eu podcast is a show in which I (Robin Wauters) discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene, and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
– PayPal’s acquisition of iZettle
– Revolut raising $250 million
– Adyen heads for an IPO
– Klarna buys Shop.co
– In Germany, Dreamlines and Frontier raise big funding rounds
– The acquisitions of FanDuel and Zoopla
– The recent Tech Nation report on the UK’s tech sector
– Apple’s rocky relationship with the EU and Ireland
– A look at recent movements for seed investors eFounders and Seedcamp
We also feature a number of interviews with key players in the European electricity industry, including Kristian Ruby (the Secretary General of Eurelectric, the organisation that represents the common interests of the energy sector, and Tiago Moura Antunes, who heads client-focused innovations for EDP, the Portuguese utility player.
Enjoy, subscribe, and tell all your friends!
Featured image credit: StepanPopov / Shutterstock