Editor’s note: This is a sponsored article, which means it’s independently written by our team but financially supported by another organisation, in this case, Vodafone. If you would like to learn more about sponsored posts, read this and contact us if you’re interested in partnering with us.
The Arch Summit in Luxembourg takes place on May 3-4 and brings together the corporate and startup worlds, giving both parties an opportunity to network and partner to drive innovation.
Organised by Tomorrow Street (a public-private partnership between Vodafone and Technoport), the event is held at the LuxExpo conference centre, and provides a unique opportunity for startups to meet face-to-face with decision makers at large corporates.
Arch Summit puts startups in face-to-face meetings with the executives and managers. Starups will have access to:
• Startup pitch competitions for €250,000 in prize money
• Thousands of executives from Vodafone and its 10,00+ suppliers in attendance
• More than 600 purchasing specialists from every technology vertical
• Exhibits from hundreds of startups and global tech corporations
• Investors from Tomorrow Street’s global VC partners
• Public sector representatives from Luxembourg and the EU
• Other attendees include C-level Executives, media, influencers etc.
Speakers scheduled for the event include:
• Amazon’s EU lead evangelist for Alexa Max Amordeluso
• First Romanian Astronaut Dumitru-Dorin Prunariu
• Executive Editor of Wired Magazine, Jeremy White
• World record holder, X Games gold medallist, and startup CEO Taig Khris
• Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel
• Thought leaders from Google, Accenture, Ferrero, SAP, Ericsson, Hackers & Founders and many more
“It truly is an honour having my name associated with this award,” said Goldberg. “For me, female empowerment has never been about making women stronger. Instead, it’s about making people see the strength that is already there. Tomorrow Street and the Arch Summit recognized this difference.”
Readers of Tech.eu can use the special code TECHEU for a discount on a Startup Pass.