Mobile Sunday is a high-level networking event that happens annually on the evening before the Mobile World Congress and 4YFN Conference madness starts in Barcelona. Held in a fantastic location in the heart of Catalonia’s capital – the Antiga Fàbrica Estrella Damm – this year will be an extra special edition.
While the event is mostly about quality networking with C-level execs from the mobile industry and some of the world’s biggest companies in software, hardware, IoT and e-commerce, as well as startup and scale-up founders, investors, journalists and analysts, part of the evening will focus on education and inspiration on the topic of – you guessed it – trends in mobile.
We’re inviting some top speakers to make the content part of Mobile Sunday shine.
So far, we’ve confirmed:
– Werner Vogels, CTO at Amazon
– Brenda O’Connell, Director of Business Development EMEA at Twitter
– Ben Evans, Partner at Andreessen Horowitz
– Renaud Visage, CTO and co-founder of Eventbrite
– Diane Chang, Head of Mobile Platform Partnerships EMEA at Facebook
– Arthur van Hoff, co-founder and CTO of Jaunt, former Flipboard CTO
– Tzahi (Zack) Weisfeld, General Manager Microsoft Ventures Global Accelerators
– Romain Huet, head of developer relations at Stripe (ex-Twitter, Jolicloud)
– Tine Thygesen, Entrepreneurial CEO (Everplaces, Founders House, Triptale)
– Maoiliosa O’Culachain, Business Development Director, Europe at NASDAQ
– Mike Butcher, Editor-at-large at TechCrunch
– Andreas Bovens, developer relations lead at Opera Software
– Stephanie Hospital, founder of One Ragtime, former exec at Orange
– Doron Myersdorf, founder and CEO of StoreDot
– Siraj Khaliq, investment partner at Atomico
– Maria Alegre, CEO of Chartboost
– Rodrigo Martinez, early-stage tech investor at Point Nine Capital
– Melissa Blaustein, founder at Allied 4 Startups
– Kelley Hilborn, ‘startuo guy’ at IBM / SoftLayer
– Gloria Molins, Founder/CEO at Trip4real
– Richard Parris, chairman and CEO of Intercede
– Damir Sabol, Founder/CEO at Photomath
– Alice Zagury, CEO of The Family
– Jan Erik Solem, Founder/CEO at Mapillary
– Inma Martinez, founder and CPO of Preadly
We are in talks with additional speakers and startups to build a solid program for the evening. Buy your tickets now, as seats will be limited. Oh, and you get free beer, too. Big thanks to Estrella Damm for the exceptional venue and providing drinks, we should note!
Aside from speakers, we are currently looking for sponsors to support this unique edition of Mobile Sunday – please get in touch if this is something you would like to discuss.
See you soon in Barcelona?
Images credit: Dan Taylor / Heisenberg Media