tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 The EU is still concerned about the big bad tech
- Apple Pay in EU antitrust spotlight as regulators seek details
- EU's Vestager says Apple Pay has prompted many concerns
- After Google's Fitbit deal, EU says worrying when firms targeted for their data
🎧 The future of Huawei in Europe
- UK government postpones Huawei 5G decision
- Huawei's bid to accelerate Europe's digitalisation
- Huawei 5G in Europe and Beyond
🎧 Reading recommendations
- Apple Is Trying to Kill Web Technology
- Newsletter playbook from Remotive.io
- How Sarah Noeckel's Femstreet newsletter went from zero to 5,000 subscribers