A little over 40 days to go before the next edition of our flagship event on all things European tech startups and VC, and the Tech.eu Summit is shaping up quuuuuuite nicely thank you very much.
Today, we're thrilled to reveal the 10 latest additions to our already stellar speaker line-up, in case you needed more reasons to grab your tickets immediately. Another reason would be that the time is running out on being able to save €150 on the ticket price ... Don't miss out!
Also, we love how many startups have applied to be part of the event! We're closing off the form very soon and will then be making 20 startups happy, so if you still want to have a chance, apply now!
We would like to welcome as our latest confirmed speakers:
- Dr. Lea Maria Siering (Managing Director of Token)
- Peter Sarlin (Co-founder and CEO of Silo AI)
- Magali Van Bulck (Head of EMEA Policy at Wise)
- Dr Eric Mayes (CEO of Endomag)
- Anna Heim (Reporter at TechCrunch)
- Davio Larnout (Co-founder and CEO of Radix)
- Arnaud Castaignet (VP, Public Relations & Government Affairs at Skeleton Technologies)
- Leen Segers (Investment Manager and Metaverse Expert)
- Joon Ian Wong (Crypto journalist)
- Kerstin Bock (Co-founder and CEO of Openers)
We'll communicate the final and full line-up confirmed speakers, as well as the draft program, by the end of next week, so keep your eyes peeled!