Thanks for participating in our reader survey!
We are giving away three great prizes to select respondents. You can find the terms and conditions for the give-away below:
1. The promoter is: Fores Media Ltd (company no. 08749657, henceforth called tech.eu) whose registered office is at 8 Warner Yard, London, EC1R 5EY (United Kingdom).
2. Employees of tech.eu or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found here.
5. Closing date for entry will be 21 September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prizes for winners are as follows:
– 1 x Withings Activité Pop smartwatch (retail price: €149.95)
– 1 x Gramofon (retail price: €59)
– 1 x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (retail price: £30)
8. tech.eu reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of tech.eu’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by tech.eu.
9. tech.eu is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen as follows: at random by custom software based on all entries received before the 21st of September and verified by tech.eu.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 30 days of the aforementioned closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. tech.eu will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. tech.eu’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 30 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.