The Tech.eu podcast is a show in which I (Robin Wauters) discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene, and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
– our freshly announced plans for deeper EU tech market research
– Uber ‘loses’ its license to operate in London
– Deliveroo’s big funding round
– Europe prepares fresh taxation plans for digital giants
– Interviews with SaaStock founder Alex Theuma and Typeform’s David Apple
Featured image credit: StepanPopov / Shutterstock