On this episode they discuss:
- A big week for Europe’s leading music streaming services – both Spotify and Deezer made big announcements.
- Rocket Internet announced that it has raised $420 million for the massive fund it announced last year
- Factory – not to be confused with Factory Berlin – acquired local media Silicon Allee and announced plans for a housing project
- Spotlight on Polish serial entrepreneur Mariusz Gralewski
- Europe’s new wave of entrepreneur-turned-investors
Featured image credit: Shutterstock/Alexander Demyanenko