On this episode they discuss:
- One week after the UK’s Brexit vote - the race is on for Europe’s next startup capital
- Partech Ventures secures a new 400 million euro fund and a few new partners
- Austrian fund Speedinvest makes its first Croatian investment
- Our editor Robin catches up with iZettle CEO Jacob de Geer
- We wrap up with a discussion of Berlin’s Tech Open Air festival - and their recent funding
- And last words from Neil - as this is his last tech.eu podcast!
Featured image credit: Cory Blaz/Unsplash