The tech.eu podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 Data management company Veeam headquartered in Switzerland has raised $500 million from Insight VP.
🎧 Even more money for e-scooters in Europe:
- Flash, a six-month-old e-scooter startup from Berlin, landed €55 million in funding
- Madrid authorities order Lime, Wind and Voi to halt e-scooter sharing in the Spanish city
- Lime halts scooter service in Switzerland after possible software glitch throws users off mid-ride
- Testing times for second wave scooter startups
- E-scooters test Europe’s old traffic rules
🎧 The increase in Chinese investment in European tech:
- Tencent takes minority stake in Warhammer: Vermintide developer Fatshark
- Is Europe finally pushing back on Chinese investments?
- Germany tightens foreign acquisition rules amid China’s push for technology deals
- EU to step up review of foreign investments
- Why does Finland attract Chinese investment?
🎧 Let’s fill our event calendars:
- If you are looking for more things to do this month, check out the events section of our website.
- Have a suggestion to add? Let us know by filling out this form!