tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
Today's episode is kindly sponsored by the O'Reilly Software Architecture Conference that's coming to Berlin on November 4th to 7th. The event is the only conference that focuses exclusively on software architecture, and the evolution of that role. Learn the tools, techniques and leadership skills that both aspiring and veteran software architects need. Listeners of the tech.eu podcast can get 20 percent off of most passes to Software Architecture — use the code TECHEU20 during registration on oreillysacon.com/tech.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here's what we discussed this week.
🎧 The big ambitions of Helsinki's Maria 01 campus
- F Station F? Helsinki’s Maria 01 unveils plans to create Europe’s largest startup campus by 2023
- The Future Campus of Maria 01
🎧 Following up on some of our favourite topics in mobility
- Ubitransport raises 45 million euros for its digital solutions for public transport
- Scooter giant Bird "open to" to pay for the ground in Stockholm
- Cazoo: The brainchild of Zoopla founder raises €27.7M funding, aims to conquer UK’s used car marketplace
- Spotawheel picks up €5M for its online used car dealership
🎧 Our recommendations