tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are some extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 Sono Motors appears to have achieved its goal of raising €50 million through crowdfunding
🎧 Bolt has raised €50 million in venture debt from the EIB
🎧 Google has acquired Pointy for some $160 million
- Google acquires Pointy, a startup to help brick-and-mortar retailers list products online, for $163M
- Irish retail tech company Pointy purchased for $160m
- Pointy sale: How a Google reject built a $160m company and sold it to Google
- Dublin-based Pointy sold to Google for an alleged $160 million
🎧 What’s on at Davos this week?
- Angela Merkel: Europe should make its own chips and electric car batteries
- Angela Merkel warns EU: ‘Brexit is a wake-up call’
- Digital tax, trade wars, big tech: what's actually going on between Europe and the US?
- Making profit from data is Europe's next big challenge in tech
- How to strengthen Europe's competitiveness in the digital age
🎧 Reading recommendation