tech.eu Podcast hosted by Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the notes and links for this week’s interviews.
🎧 How VCs are reacting to the COVID-19 crisis
- Tweets by Matt Clifford and James Wise
- Coronavirus will show VCs’ true colours
- Why are VCs pulling term sheets?
- COVID-19 crisis: 12 Finnish investors share their advice to startups
🎧 A number of SoftBank-backed companies aren't doing great
- SoftBank Seeks $10 Billion to Support Vision Fund Companies
- Oyo to sack 5,000 worldwide as business catches a cold
- German travel tech startups hunker down for 'nuclear winter'
- SoftBank-Backed Getaround Looks for a Buyer as Demand Evaporates
- SoftBank reportedly balks at commitment to buy $3B in shares from WeWork shareholders
🎧 E-scooter companies scale down operations
- Lime and Bird suspend e-scooter rentals in dozens of cities
- Covid19 Update – TIER
- Voi, the European e-scooter rentals startup, ‘pauses’ operations in several countries