The Tech.eu podcast is a show in which I (Robin Wauters) discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene, and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
– Facebook’s trouble in Europe (lawsuits and taxes)
– Iceland now uses more energy for mining virtual currencies than to power its homes
– EU Commission looks into Apple’s purchase of music discovery service Shazam
– An interview with entrepreneur turned investor (for Samsung NEXT), Felix Petersen, who will be speaking at our own Mobile Sunday event in Barcelona, as well as at the upcoming And& Summit and Festival in Leuven, Belgium
– eBay picks Dutch fintech company Adyen over ex-subsidiary PayPal
– Funding rounds for Infarm, Vivino, Small Giant Games, Prophesee and Victor
Enjoy, subscribe, and tell all your friends!
Featured image credit: StepanPopov / Shutterstock