tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here's what we discussed this time.
🎧 The Copyright Directive is a mess
- Ten European lawmakers say they voted against pivotal copyright amendment by accident
- EU’s Parliament Signs Off on Disastrous Internet Law: What Happens Next?
🎧 Spotify, the next Netflix?
- Spotify's grand plan for podcasts is taking shape
- Deezer targets more growth with local focus and ‘humbleness’
🎧 Interview: Nicolas Brusson, co-founder and CEO of BlaBlaCar
- Carpooling saves more than 1.6 million tonnes of CO2 a year, whilst doubling the number of people travelling
🎧 Event highlights
- Sesame Summit on April 4—5 in Valencia, Spain;
- Accessible Transport for Berlin Challenge on April 9—10 in Berlin, Germany.
If you are looking for more things to do, check out our events section. Have a suggestion to add? Let us know by filling out the form.
🎧 Reading and listening recommendations
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments