tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 Apple vs. EU in the back taxes fight
- Apple attacks EU in court fight over $14 billion tax bill
- Apple says $14 billion EU tax order 'defies reality and common sense'
- Starbucks wins, Fiat loses fight against EU tax orders
🎧 Macron’s new announcement at France Digitale Day
🎧 Interview with Johan Plenge, CEO and founder at Tattoodo
🎧 Reading recommendations
- “Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber” by Mike Isaac
- Police detain “Flying” taxi for speeding during test
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments