tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
This episode’s featured interview is part of a series of three conversations with French startups recorded at Slush 2019. The series is kindly sponsored by La French Tech, the brand that represents the French startup ecosystem and all those in it — from bioscience to online marketplaces — wherever in the world they come from.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 Mega-round for the Netherlands' Picnic
- Dutch online supermarket Picnic secures €250 million to finance its new, massive automated distribution centre
- Picnic raises €250m for a massive automated distribution centre
- This is how much money you lose if you are working for Picnic
- Picnic has to pay just 15 people in line with the supermarket pay deal: court
🎧 What's “October” if not the tenth month of the year
- Lending marketplace October announces new €100 million commitment from European Investment Fund and other leading investors to support European SMEs
- Lendix becomes October
- Zopa eyes £130m investment to secure bank future
🎧 Reading recommendations
- Apostrophe society shuts down because 'ignorance and laziness have won'
- The Apostrophe Protection Society
- The bonkers, bristly story of how big toothbrush took over the world