tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 Good and bad news for big tech
- Airbnb is a platform not an estate agent, says Europe’s top court
- German union calls more pre-Christmas Amazon strikes
- UK to create regulator to police big tech companies
- Annual net sales of Amazon in selected leading markets from 2014 to 2018
- France slaps Google with $166M antitrust fine for opaque and inconsistent ad rules
- German court hands Uber another legal setback
- Uber plans to ‘double down’ on bikes and scooters next year — especially in Europe
🎧 The EU and climate change
- EU member states agree on climate neutrality by 2050 without Poland
- Interview: Lubomila Jordanova, founder and CEO at Plan A, the winner of this year’s Pirate Summit startup competition
🎧 Reading recommendations