The tech.eu Podcast is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
This week, we talk about some of the biggest stories in European tech from the past week, including the Nvidia/Arm deal and Klarna's behemoth funding round. Also check out an interview with Meri Williams, CTO at Healx, formerly of Monzo, Moo, and the UK government.
You can find the latest episode embedded below. Subscribe today and don’t miss new episodes:
And here are the notes and links for this week’s episode:
💲 Nvidia is buying Arm — or is it?
- Nvidia confirms $40B purchase of Arm, bringing together two chip giants
- Arm co-founder starts ‘Save Arm’ campaign to keep independence amid $40B Nvidia deal
- Hermann Hauser on BBC Radio 4 (around 01:18:00)
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄 Klarna is a decacorn now
- Klarna announces $650M funding round to further accelerate global growth
- Klarna is the Ultimate Grower