On Thursday 10 December, seize the opportunity to learn a ton about marketing leadership – free of charge.
Together with Alliance and Vlerick, who we’ve partnered with on an upcoming masterclass on marketing and growth, tech.eu will be hosting the Marketing Leadership Conference, bringing together world-class experts who will share their insights and best practices with you. A chance to learn more about:
– the biggest challenges a marketing leader faces
– strategies to lead your marketing team through uncertain times
– improving cross-functionality with other departments
The event will, of course, be held entirely online – and yes, it’s completely free.
>> SIGN UP HERE
Today, together with Alliance and the Vlerick Business School, we are already pleased to communicate some of our amazing speakers, who have agreed to share their experiences on marketing leadership in fast-growing companies with you:
– Dean Bakker, Director of Product at N26. With more than 12 years of experience in building digital consumer products and experiences, he is currently heading a multi-geographical team of 200 people and developing global customer and monetization strategies at N26.
– Adelina Peltea, VP Growth at Holded. Adelina is a SaaS expert with 12 years of experience in leadership positions in Europe and Asia. Currently, she is managing Marketing, CS, Sales, and Growth teams while also being responsible for the whole customer journey at Holded.
More speakers will be announced soon.
The virtual event is ideal for marketing executives in a management role at fast-growth tech companies, who are often under pressure to deliver results whilst their company scales its business at a rapid clip.
First, they need to define the right channel/branding strategy, and then hire the right people to execute it. Even if they get this part right from the beginning, they need to maintain an efficient workflow of their team with frequent rituals, sprints, feedback, meetings and processes.
When leaders don’t get this operating part right, they get sucked into doing all the execution themselves. This often results in becoming a micromanager, and projects taking longer than expected.
In addition to leading their (now often remote) teams, marketing and growth leaders need to work in sync with sales, product, engineering and pretty much every other department within their company. This can result in conflicts, for example when not enough qualified leads are provided to the sales teams trying to win clients in a fast-growth and very competitive environment.
Alliance, which is on a mission to help European leaders and founders at startups to make fewer mistakes by sharing practical insights from experts, is adding this online event to its offer of offline Masterclasses, where people learn from a network of like-minded people and world-class experts. This is your chance to hear from people in the know.
And just to repeat: it’s free!
>> SIGN UP HERE